Welcome!

You followed me through pregnancy and watched my belly grow, now you can see what we are up to and watch Brenna grow outside my tummy.

Check back often .....


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Growing Family

Spring starts tomorrow! A time for fresh, new beginnings in both nature and in our family.

On the first weekend of April we head out to Vegas for Chris & AnneMaries wedding. We can't wait for their big day.

In May we will have Mikes cousin Sam& Kristy giving birth to their second child. And 2-3 weeks before we have ours...Mikes other cousin Tim & wife Kelly will be having their baby! Our family sure is growing. :-)


My friends Nick & Sarah from St.Cloud just had their baby boy William on Saturday.
I just had to add a picture of him cause he is so dang cute!


Makes me want one NOW!!! :-)



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Mir...love your bump! You look so beautiful :) Love you and miss you!!

Nat

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all the people having babies! Whenever I tell people that you are pregnant they just rave about how you are going to be such a cute mom-This picture of you definately proves it!

Anonymous said...

The family is growing faster and faster. We just found out that we are having a baby girl. I think I might have to steal your streamer idea for the stroller.

Hope all is well

Tim and kelly

When do you think we will have our baby?