Welcome!

You followed me through pregnancy and watched my belly grow, now you can see what we are up to and watch Brenna grow outside my tummy.

Check back often .....


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Foy arrives!



Brenna Linn Foy



Born Tuesday, August 26th at 12:16am


7 pounds 6 ounces



21 inches long




lots of brown hair!!





































Labor went so well. I pushed for just over an hour and both Mike and I thought it went so smoothly. Mike was a great support, didn't pass and let me sqeeze his hand till it almost fell off!

I had a great nurse that helped me through all the fun phases of labor. she was awesome..gotta love those nurses!!



Brenna and Mom... 8 hours after the birth






Time for the Foys to see their newest addition to the family!!! Can't wait for the Lyster family to meet her!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys, she's beautiful :)

Another Blogger said...

Very cool guys. Glad to hear everyones happy and healthy.
-Nick & Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, she is awesome! We are very happy for you!

Jessie Grasse said...

What a cutie! Hope you are recovering nicely and getting some sleep! Hug her a few times for us!
Jess & Scott

When do you think we will have our baby?