Welcome!

You followed me through pregnancy and watched my belly grow, now you can see what we are up to and watch Brenna grow outside my tummy.

Check back often .....


Friday, June 19, 2009


A note from...


Brenna Linn



Hi friends & family,


What a fun weekend I had with my mom!!

On Friday we headed back to Wisconsin for a fun-filled 3 days of meeting family, eating great foods (some of wich I have never had before) and great weather!


On Friday I went out to dinner with my Grandma & Grandpa for Fish, I showed them how I love to eat new foods and how im a social butterfly at restaurants.. i must get that from my Grandma Linda!


On Saturday morning we went to the Oshkosh Zoo where my Aunt Corrina is a Zoo Keeper there for the summer. I got to see wolves, llamas, an albino racoon and a funny monkey names Bubba-Loo. My Aunt is very good with the animals and knows so much about them.






On Saturday afternoon we all headed down to SunPraire to visit my GreatGrandma Lyster whos 93 years young!

From her house we went to relatives H.S. graduation party.. I got to try pulled pork, and pasta salad along with meeting lots of family members on the Lyster side that I had not met yet. Everyone just adored me and loved my chubby cheecks!



Great grandma Lyster, me & Grandpa Mike



And then on Sunday we headed down to Jefferson where my Great grandma&pa Rueth were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary!

They were so happy to see that my mom and I traveled down to see them. They sure miss me. I also got to meet alot of family on that side too for the first time. For some reason they say that I look like my daddy... hmmmm?


The day was beautiful out and I got to play in the grass, eat more finger foods like cake & pickles and of course get lots of kisses from my loving family! What could be better....



Great Grandma&pa Rueth,
Grandma Linda, and her 3 siblings.. Marie, Eric and Mark




It was so nice to see everyone~

Now its off to Mankato MN to visit my Aunt Natalie on Saturday!!

No comments:

When do you think we will have our baby?